jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

My Life as a Duck

It is not that hard to get used to changing. I may be slow in realising how lucky we all are in living such things like the Erasmus. Days may sometimes seem an emotional rollercoaster to me, as when I was 15 or 16 years old. However, it looks like it's getting better and better. It is getting easier. I love meeting new people, despite my beeing too shy. The fact that you can share opinions with almost anyone you would have never met had not it been for this experience is awe-inspiring. Yesterday, I had one of those conversations you like. You talk about everything and nothing at the same time. It is not a silly conversation, but it is not deep, either. It is kind of that "meet & greet" thing between two cultures, some people who want to understand each other. Like potentially good friends. My message is not clear and object to be criticised, as it always is. Some things can never change. Some of them must never change. ( http://youtu.be/GbB-2itpw5U - Charlie Winston's My Life as a Duck)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario